Thursday, March 16, 2006

New Beginnings!

Hey everybody! I've actually been wanting to do something like this for awhile, but only recently came across someone that could actually help us get this blog up and running. This will be a Family blogsite, but primarily it will focus on tha Little Man!

As most of you probably already know, I recently changed jobs. I've totally moved away from Marketing and Advertising industry, and have "stepped into" the Distribution arena. That's right, I've been there a month now, and can say that the Lord truly blessed us with this opportunity.

"Everything happens for a reason." At least that's what I've always heard. After a pretty slow start, and many initial daytime hours wondering whether I made the right decision, I have concluded that this is definitely where I need to be now.

There are lots of opportunity for professional growth. I am in the Distribution Department, and am assigned one DC located in Louisiana, but soon will be taking on a much larger, and Brand New, DC in North Carolina. I keep track of all inbound inventory to the DC from our offshores Manufacturing facilities. It just doesn't seem right, but I think I'm finally getting rewarded for some patience I've shown over the past few years!

Anyway, I think I've said enough to bring everyone up to speed with the new job. Keep checking back if you want to keep up with tha little man and his Crazy Parents.

Oh, and just to warn everyone out there, the wife and I are getting pretty big in Fantasy Sports, so expect some little trash talking back-and-forth as we keep trying to one-up one another. It's definitely made for some fun nights and weekends at our house

C-Ya next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home